Monday, December 14, 2015

24 Bars in Aarhus - part 14

Great Coffee 



Today I am moving away from my comfort zone again, and I was really impressed by this place

This is a coffee bar is the most geeky bar I have ever been to, and I have been to a few

First you can choose your coffee bean and then comes at least 5 different ways of brewing, of which I hadn't heard of 4


Our choice fell on the same bean, my friend choosed Siphon and I went for Chemex. The bean was Fully Washed Ethiopian Yirga-Cheffe. And I can promise you the two cups tased different

Here is their coffee board


And the Siphon looked like this:


One thing I particular liked about this place is that it was designed more like a bar than a cafe. Made me feel more at home I guess

For a "dessert" we had the Signature Drink

This was a weird drink made from sirup mad from coffee shells (not sweet at all), Espresso that had been "matured" in a rowan tree log for some days and then topped up with a hot double espresso

 

The place is inside parts of an old chocolate factory and hidden in the back yeard

Fun place and highly recommended, Their website is here

24 bars in Aarhus - the map is growing

No comments:

Post a Comment